· This Unique face recognition technology was launched by Jitendra Singh, the Minister of State Personnel on November 29, 2021.
· This face recognition technique will act as a ‘proof of life certificate’.
· This will ensures the secured government spending for pensioners.
· According to the present Pension Act, All pensioners are required to submit the life certificate in every year.
· Only after the submission of life certificate in the beginning of the year, the Pension will be given to the through-out the year.
· This certificate can also be submitted through online using the portal of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
· Central Government giving special concerns towards the need of pensioners to ensure their ease of living and for their welfare.
· In 2014, when the Modi Government came into the power, IT decided to introduce a digital life certificate submission method to reduce the burden on elder citizens.
BENEFITS OF FACE RECOGNITION TECH
· It will reduce the fraudulent activities.
· Paves the way Digital Literacy as it touches the 68 lakh people of Indian population.
· Reduces the work burden on Government Personnel.
· Time saving and Efficient.
· It was assisted by UIDAI.
Buy Online Live Classes, Book Free Demo Class Now,
Buy Tnpsc Books Online - Latest High Quality Books