SSC CGl Recruitment 2022
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level exam) 2022 will be organized by Staff Selection Commission or SSC which is the leading Government organization that conducts SSC exams every year to recruit eligible candidates for the non-technical and non-gazetted posts. SSC CGL Recruitment is done in 4 phases: Preliminary Exam (Tier I), Main Exam (Tier II), Descriptive Test (Tier III) and Skill Test/ Proficiency Test/ Document Verification (Tier IV).
Candidates who are planning to fill the SSC CGL Application Form in order to be recruited to the following posts in ministries, departments, and organizations in the Govt. of India. Following are the post-wise SSC CGL Vacancy list that you must go through before applying for any post.
- 1. Income Tax Inspectors
- 2. Custom Examiner
- 3. Central Excise and Custom Inspectors
- 4. Custom Preventive Officer
- 5. Assistants in Ministries/ Departments, attached and the subordinate office of Govt.of India
- 6. Account/ Junior Accountant
- 7. Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- 8. Sub- Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI
- 9. The compiler in Registrar General of India
- 10. Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- 11. Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDC in various offices of Govt. of India.
- 12. Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
SSC has released the official notice in which the exam dates of SSC CGL 2022 have been announced.
But, before attending the SSC CGL 2022 exam to reach your desire. There are some important aspects which you must know to keep yourself ahead from other fellow candidates.