RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) will be conducting RRB NTPC 2019 Exam for recruiting candidates who are eligible to fill 35208 Vacancies in Indian Railways. This is one of the most important exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) every year. This RRB NTPC 2019 will be conducted for recruiting candidates to the post of:
- 1. Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- 2. Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- 3. Asst Station Master (ASM)
- 4. Senior Clerk-Cum-typist
- 5. Enquiry-Cum-Reservation-Clerk
- 6. Goods Guard Selection
- 7. Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
- 8. Traffic Assistant
- 9. Senior Time Keeper
Once the Official Notification that has been released on 28th February 2019, The Recruitment Process for RRB NTPC 2019 will started.
But, before attending the RRB NTPC 2019 exam to reach your desire, there are some important aspects which you must know to keep yourself ahead from other fellow candidates.