National Conference on Skilling in Non-Traditional Livelihood (NTL) for Girls ‘Betiyan Bane Kushal’ will be organized on October 11, 2022.
· The national conference will be held under the Indian Government’s Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative.
· It will be organized by the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development on the occasion of the International Day of the Girl Child (October 11).
· The purpose of the Betiyan Bane Kushal is to highlight the importance of collaboration between different government departments and ministries towards the skill development of girls in India.
· These event will also emphasise on the importance of boosting capacity and skills of girls in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) field to increase their participation in related professions and research.
· During the national conference, the union ministries of skill development and entrepreneurship (MSDE) and minority affairs will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for boosting skills of young girls so that they can participate in workforce in an equal and empowered manner.
· During the event, these two ministries will commit towards focusing on boosting entrepreneurship skills, digital literacy, financial literacy and employability skills of girls and women.
· The event will also witness the launch of the operational manual for states and districts for the implementation of BBBP initiative based on the changes made under the Mission Shakti Guidelines.
· It will also include case studies on sustainable inclusion of women and girls in non-traditional livelihoods (NTL), with real-life achievements by the involvement of non-governmental organization (NGOs), civil societies and industry players.
· Select districts will share best practices on skilling of women and girls in NTL at the ground-level.
· The event will be broadcasted live on YouTube channel of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
· It will be attended by representatives from the MSDE, Minority Affairs Ministry, WCD ministry, Education Ministry, Sports Department and statutory bodies like the National Council for the Protection of Child Rights.
For admissions, call 7418968881.
FRESH BATCHES ARE OPEN, ENROLL NOW, ONLINE & OFFLINE
Get selected in Top Banks in india.
Download Pdf Current affairs magazine, monthly edition : Click here
Also for your exam preparation, you may follow us on the following links.