· Acc to some survey, India has 21 out of 30 top polluted cities. The top most polluted city in the world is National capital of Territory Delhi.
· This pollution day was observed to commemorate the life of the people who were died on the Bhopal Gas Tragedy.
· This day will be celebrated with the aim to make the citizens of India aware of the pollution-oriented laws that helps them to face the adverse situations.
THE OBJECTIVES OF NATIONAL POLLUTION CONTROL DAY
· To awarenessing people about the serious causes of pollution.
· Education people about pollution to control it and to handle it.
· To equip the people to handle the sudden disasters like Industrial disaster.
· Devising the plans to reduce the Green House Gas Emissions.
· Fixing the standards to the industries to reduce emission levels especially Chloro-Floro carbons.
ABOUT BHOPAL GAS TRAGEDY
· The poisonous chemical Methyl Isocyanate was leaked from the factory which produces Pesticides.
· The name of the plant is Union Carbide India Ltd.
· As per the report of Government of India, 25000 people were died in this gas leak.
· This event is considered as biggest Industrial disaster in the world.
Buy Online Live Classes, Book Free Demo Class Now,