· It was launched in 2014 with the aim to develop one village by each member of Parliament as a model of village by 2016 and two more by 2019.
· The Aim of this Act is to transform India with the Vision of Mahatma Gandhi. He always says that, “The real India is in villages”
· This scheme provides for inspiring values of national pride, patriotism, unity, self-confidence to be as important as developing infrastructure facilities.
· Till now, 702 Gram Panchayats have been identified by Members of Parliament under Phase1 and are taking concrete steps towards their development.
· This scheme is very unique and very transformative because it has an aim towards development facilities.
· It envisages integrated development of the selected village across the Indian country in the fields of education, agriculture, health, sanitation, environment, livelihoods, etc.
· This scheme also helps in improving the social conditions such as improving the gender equality and helping the village woman with basic livelihoods and etc.
· And also aims at transforming the ecological balance of the villages, and their transport facilities, market facilities, reducing environmental pollutions, creating warehousing facilities and etc.
Buy Online Live Classes, Book Free Demo Class Now,